Sunday, May 15, 2011

Say Cheese....A film about my son and Autism

I am really hoping to get started again on this project as soon as school and graduation are over.
I have over 10GB worth of old videos, cell phone clips and photos compiled so far. Fortunately for me, my wife bought a new desktop computer for me to edit with. My 4 year old school laptop coughs and sputters just trying to gather the clips. I won't even try to render anything on it anymore.


The film will be about Matthew from birth till now, and our journey as parents of a child with Autism.


Concern, disbelief, denial, anger, acceptance....it's all there just waiting for me to put the pieces together.


Till then, here's the sneak peek I created MONTHS ago when I thought I'd have it finished soon.


Boy was I wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment